Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation (973) 772-8900

Disorderly Conduct

Disorderly conduct charges may appear minor but can result in a criminal record that could follow you the rest of your life; however, with proper defense the charge can be dismissed or amended to local ordinances. Call our office today for a free consultation to discuss how we can prevent you from getting a criminal record.